Compliance, Innovation & Education Since 1990
Is the applicant a brand owner, manufacturer, or distributor of pharmaceutical and personal care products?
Are the applicant’s environmental initiatives in Canada?
What recognition level has the applicant applied for?
Check off all areas of impact the project has affected.
Measurable Reduction in Environmental Impact
Eco-Philanthropy & Charitable Giving
Note: Have cost savings been realized through the implementation of any of the above? If yes, please include with answers from B2 to B7.
1. Demonstrate steps taken to ensure sustainability of environmental initiatives. This could include water conservation, water management, energy efficiency, emissions reduction etc.
2. How does sustainability and environmental governance align with the corporate business plan? Please explain.
Describe how the applicant encourages employee engagement in the organization. Explain the impact of these initiatives.
1. How has the applicant taken on an industry leadership role and promoted change within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry?
2. Does the applicant have an effective program to provide to customers on safe and responsible end-of-life management of product?
3. Does the applicant have an effective education program to promote additional environmental programs?
What purchasing policies does the applicant have in place to ensure the procurement of environmentally preferable raw materials, products, energy, transportation, packaging and supplies?
What programs / initiatives has the applicant participated in that encourage applicant to go beyond compliance such as voluntary commitments to higher performance targets?
Please provide any additional information concerning the applicant’s environmental initiatives
Upload any supporting information (.doc, .docx, PDF, or .jpg only - max file size 5 Megabytes):