Conferences & Events
Lisa James is now available as a Guest Speaker for your meetings, functions and events! Her passion for assisting corporations establish and achieve their environmental compliance goals is infectious. When you invite her to present you will be rewarded with a presentation that is both comprehensive and motivating.
- OHA Health Achieve 2006 - Green Healthcare Awards: Lisa shared the stage with Justin Trudeau
- Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention (C2P2) – June 2007: Lisa joined other environmental leaders to share ideas and perspectives with peers and colleagues at the 10th annual Canadian Pollution Prevention Roundtable held in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Distribution Managers (CAPDM) – June 2008: planned and executed a half day conference dedicated to provincial stewardship issues. Speakers included Joyce Barretto, Stewardship Ontario, Marie-Julie Begin – EcoEnterprises Quebec, and Lisa James, Environmental Advisory Group.
- EcoCare 2009: “Environmental Regulations Affecting Our Hospitals”
- EnviroPharm Confernece 2010: “Corporate Responsibility – Are we there yet?”
- Humber College, 2011 Pharmacy Technicians Conference: “Greening Your Pharmacy
Lisa’s knowledge and experience with all levels of environmental regulations makes her a desirable speaker at company or association meetings. She is a warm presenter who creates a comfortable atmosphere and makes the information easy to understand, while at the same time, inspiring individuals to become more engaged in how their actions can and do make a difference for the greater good.
Email us today to discuss your event!